Sunday, April 20, 2008

Zeus visit



we visited our puppy-to-be, Zeus, yesterday and oh my, is he cute!! he's already so big and i just wanted to bring him home! he came to me when i called him (i told the sellers what i'm naming him, so they've been calling him zeus for me.), and played around with me. he is the biggest of all the puppies (yea!) and he's very gentle. he played with asher... no biting, no climbing, no scratching. he just nudged his bum and played with him gently. then he proceeded to climb into my lap and fall asleep! it was very precious and we (ie. me) are very excited to bring him home. he'll be huge by the time we get him. he was born march 11th (that's my dad's birthday... it's a sign) so he'll be 2 months old when we pick him up on may 12th. here are some photos and videos of him. hope you enjoy! love, MK Jeff and Asher




1 comment:

Mrs. Budge said...

What an adorable puppy!! She sure has a great family to belong to.